Today lets talk about Online market survey or Get paid to do online surveys. Is it a real online jobs or legitimate work at home programs as to what they want you to believe?
Here's the typical headlines. Chances are you've seen it before:-
- Need a Job Working from Home with Computer?
- Legitimate home based businesses!
- Paid online survey companies with no membership fee!
- Trusted international free paid survey!
- Free paid online survey!
- Get paid to take online surveys and make from $5 to $75 each, or more!
- Get paid to participate in focus groups and make up to $150 an hour!
- Get paid to take phone surveys and you can earn as much as $120 an hour!
- Get paid to try new products (and keep the products for free too)!
- Get paid to preview new movie trailers for $4 to $25 an hour!
Of course, the ads list is much more than that. But just to show you some of the most common ones.
Q - Is this for real?
A - Yes, to a certain extent.
"All you have to do is........ and the money will start flowing-in!".
Well, with this kind of statement, you may begin to wonder, right?
Q - Can you really make money with it?
A - Now, that's a tough one. I don't remember when is the last time I get a check for taking online surveys. Maybe not. That's because I am not really a fan of online market survey programs or new movie trailer previewer.
But I do know of a person who diligently did every single survey given down to him for more than 8 months for a company. When the paycheck finally arrived, he received just a little over 5 dollars for an eight months worth of work. And he paid more than $20.00 to purchase the listings or access to their "database" and physically signing up on each of them in order to participate for the programs inside the list.
Note that they mentioned "free to join" in many of the ads, but they will convince you to join-in by paying them in order to have access to their "database".
My advice is, please value your time. Your time is too precious to be wasted on all of these programs. It's better to do some unskilled offline work for a few bucks an hour legitimately than to waste your time on all these. For most people, it just doesn't pay off.